Very protective 1520 cases?

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
So I own a black 1520 which I've always used in an amzer tpu case or the incipio Ngp. I noticed after taking it out, it was all scratched up and had white nicks and scratches from stuff getting into the case. Luckily the phone is defective so I have a nice red one coming in and don't want to have the same happen to it. For work I deal with very dusty environments so I'm looking for something to prevent it from getting in. Suggestions? I wish otter box made cases for it but that thing would be a tank!

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

xxfuzzyxx

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I have the jkase Diablo, amzer double layer and the kaliedio case. So far the kaleidio is my favorite with the amzer a close second.

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I'll check them all out. That kaleidio looks quite similar to an otter box so ill see what it offers. It's annoying. I have the matte black version of the phone and it has all these atrocious white scuffs now which I never knew until I removed it from the amzer. The case still had the debris in it too!

hyedefinition

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I'll check them all out. That kaleidio looks quite similar to an otter box so ill see what it offers. It's annoying. I have the matte black version of the phone and it has all these atrocious white scuffs now which I never knew until I removed it from the amzer. The case still had the debris in it too!

I had the white Amzer case also. It was good, but picked up dirt quickly...

elyodeel

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up, if you use a screen protector like zagg, the Amzer will lift the edges. I don't know about the Diablo case though.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720