HTC One M9 for windows...ok

ElronTheElder

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
While I would "enjoy" the rigid metal frame, speakers, updated processor; Why would I buy this if I already have the L1520?
20 MP rear shooter is no upgrade and my L1520 hasn't slowed down for anything yet. With Denim/W10 around the corner have to wonder what exactly would be worth the asking price.
Is HTC secret camera sauce better than what Nokia/MS has already? or What?
Am I missing something?

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Based on the leaks, aside from the metal body (really gorgeous imo) and the updated processor, I'm sure you wont miss a thing.

The camera, well, we're still not sure but the 1520 is capable and more. If you want professional like photos you should go buy a DSLR but for quick snapshots the 1520 is one of the best cameras out there. There's really no point in upgrading to the M9 in my honest opinion since the 1520 is still the most capable windows phone out there.

M8 for W, nice specs, slightly better processor, mediocre camera. This is not for me.
930, same specs as the 1520, smaller battery, no SD card slot? No thanks.

Your best bet on an upgrade comes in August or September with the official introduction of Windows 10. I'm sure Microsoft is preparing a BEAST of a phone come late this year although it'd still be hard for me to upgrade since the 1520 is just a phenomenal device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05