How can I get my Fitbit connected to my Lumia 735 to charge?

Jason0303

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have a Lumia 735. Trying to connect a Fitbit charge.

Fitbit have informed me the software wont run on developer preview software ? my phone says Denim which apparently should work.

Any advise on getting a firmware version on my phone that does work would be appreciated.

Jason

Albatross2

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Hi, I have a Lumia 735. Trying to connect a Fitbit charge.

I'm able to connect my Fitbit ChargeHR to my Lumia 735 with Denim on Preview for Developers without issues.

You can try resetting your Charge as follows: Plug in to the charging cable and connect to power, press and hold the button for 10 seconds until the Fitbit logo followed by a version number appears. When the device resumes normal operation, you should be good to go.

Jason0303

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I have tried your suggestion before with my Samsung and this works fine but not with my Lumia.

When I go to extras+info my software release states Lumia denim. Are there different versions of this ?

Thanks

Jason

Mark Lin2

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Hi, I have a Lumia 735. Trying to connect a Fitbit charge.

I'm able to connect my Fitbit ChargeHR to my Lumia 735 with Denim on Preview for Developers without issues.

You can try resetting your Charge as follows: Plug in to the charging cable and connect to power, press and hold the button for 10 seconds until the Fitbit logo followed by a version number appears. When the device resumes normal operation, you should be good to go.

Hi

can you do mobile run , tracking heart rate data + gps data together with Nokia 735?

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786