Why does my Lumia 520 shows a picture of a battery with a question mark when I plug the charger?

telac4

May 15, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 520 shows a picture of a battery with a question mark when i plug the charger

Today i dropped my lumia 520 and now it wont start, when i plug the charger it shows me a picture of a battery with a question mark in it the battery is fine but but a bit above the 3 golden connectors on the back there is a crack. Should i go and visit a service? Is it repairable?

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Lumia 520 shows a picture of a battery with a question mark when i plug the charger

The question mark means the charger is not connecting to the battery. If you dropped it you may have damaged it. You can get a new one for 29$ so I doubt it is worth the effort. You might try bending the pens a little to see if you can get a connection with the battery.Once I had a 520 and when AT&T was putting the sim in it they bent the pens and the charger would not connect to the battery. I bend the pens just slightly and it has been working fine since then, over a year ago. Its my wife's backup phone to her 925.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar