Suggestions on Lumia 435 vs Nokia x2

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Is this time critical? Do you need this phone in one hour?

Please reconsider clogging this Help forum with your endless polls and supposition oriented threads.

There are better places for this. The 435 forum or Phone Wars.

Thank you.

prasanna moholkar

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Is this time critical? Do you need this phone in one hour?

Please reconsider clogging this Help forum with your endless polls and supposition oriented threads.

There are better places for this. The 435 forum or Phone Wars.

Thank you.
But what's u r personal opinion on this point
LLumia 435 or Nokia x2 or any Android phone.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Nokia X2 Dual SIM vs. Microsoft Lumia 435 Dual SIM - GSMArena.com

I find it very helpful to use GSMarena and compare phones side by side.
  • Lumia 435 gets faster H+ capability (but will your carrier network allow data speeds that fast?)
  • Same screen resolution, but X2 has a better quality display panel
  • Same CPU and GPU
  • 435 wins on storage - more storage on the phone and accepts a larger SD card
  • X2 has a much better camera
  • X2 has higher battery capacity

The thing about the Nokia X2 is that it is a small release then discontinued. After Microsoft acquired Nokia's phone production they ran down the parts and shipped these off to die. Look for no official support and a very small community of users. That probably negates the advantage of the larger and more active Android ecosystem.

I could live with the more limited storage on the Nokia X2 and would choose it over the Lumia 435 due to X2 screen quality, camera and battery all being significantly better. What you need to ask yourself is, could you live with the limited support and custom ROM porting the X2 will get in the Android community as a dead end device?

RomilHirani

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought the L435 as a secondary phone to my 925 as well as for running the TP for W10, when that comes.

Great battery life and tough build means I don't need to pamper it with a case. Love the chunky form factor. Performance is adequate with some stutter only experienced while closing apps and exiting to home screen. Not a deal breaker though. What's really bad is that fixed focus 2mp sensor. Coming from the L925, this one is really useless with photography, even in broad daylight.

So if clicking even half decent pictures is what you want, avoid the L435 at all costs. Look at the Lumia 532 which costs INR 500/- more at 6.5k, but has a quad core 1.2 CPU and 5mp camera built into the same phone as the 435.

Better options cost more, like the Lumia 630 or the 4G variant 638. 535 is your best bet, if you are willing to spend 8-9k.

IMG-20150219-WA0005.jpg

Sent from my Microsoft Lumia 435 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)