Lumia denim Hong Kong Lumia 1520

wynngd

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Currently downloading it now...

I was not able to get the update earlier this morning simply because my Preview for Developers is enabled.

If any of you who cannot get the update, try disabling the preview and restart your phone...

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Not going to lie, that was pretty anticlimactic. Windows 10 won't be anything special either (for me at least considering I don't care about apps and thats all they are really pushing in the update). Nonetheless, Im pretty happy and can't complain. Hey Cortana works great. I am a few metres from it and it responds to my Australian accent.

wynngd

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone encountered a problem in enabling Hey Cortana?

I'm getting a "Disable by company policy" message on cortana setting....

efektos

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
It kept saying that my phone is up to date, so I went and turned off DP, and then went back and did another search for updates and viola! Now I'm updating, at last :)
And FFS people, stop whining about the updates - you'll all get it eventually, if your phone is functioning well (and there's no reason it won't) you shouldn't be so stressed out to get the update, what does it really matter if you'll get it right on the spot or a while later?

mikelpikel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Just uninstalled Lumia camera and camera classic then restarted, then reinstalled the camera apps and restarted again. It is working great now, hopefully it can stay that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon