buying international L1520

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
so I picked up a good deal on an international L1520 and I was wondering what I should check/look for when I get it in my hands... I'm very excited about having wireless charging again that I had when I had my L920, but what other things should I make sure that everything is a-OK... hopefully this doesn't have any phantom touches or other small defects... my AT&T is working great but I wanted to get this L1520 because of the double space and for the wireless charging... BTW this is a the RM-937 version and I don't know which version of 1520 it is yet...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
just put it through its paces, normal use, some gaming, check tethering, MMS if you have those.
make a call, make sure the proximity sensor is in good working order...

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
so I picked up a good deal on an international L1520 and I was wondering what I should check/look for when I get it in my hands... I'm very excited about having wireless charging again that I had when I had my L920, but what other things should I make sure that everything is a-OK... hopefully this doesn't have any phantom touches or other small defects... my AT&T is working great but I wanted to get this L1520 because of the double space and for the wireless charging... BTW this is a the RM-937 version and I don't know which version of 1520 it is yet...
As far as I know retail version has good aftersales care. So even you have a deflect one they should be willing replace it right away.

Nokia use to have great aftersales care after all

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
thanks for your replies, I will look for those things mentioned... can't wait to get it! I think I will keep my AT&T as a back up incase this one ever goes...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo