so now that most people have updated to denim?

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I wonder how many MORE threads people will post about denim this and denim that, and for the big question how many of you think/feel that there will be a million threads regarding *in child voice* "when will windows 10 be available? why isn't windows 10 here yet? *in child voice* :winktongue: LOL

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Don't forget the whining for GDR2 which adds BT keyboard support which will now be an indispensable feature without which peoples phones will suddenly become "useless".....

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
As annoying as it is you gotta give them some slack...in some cases people have had to wait literally almost a year to just get windows phone 8.1(mostly non Lumia phones).

Not to mention I got denim a few weeks ago on att and wasn't that announced in like September or October. So I look at it...they are just antsy. It's unfortunate we are held hostage half the time to these carriers and their bs ways

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Not to mention I got denim a few weeks ago on att and wasn't that announced in like September or October. So I look at it...they are just antsy. It's unfortunate we are held hostage half the time to these carriers and their bs ways

I think that is a big part of it. You can't be itchy for an update that doesn't exist, but Microsoft announces the update, but months and months go by before it gets into hands, and people just get impatient. I know I get guilty as much as the next person.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
yup I totally understand getting impatient about the denim update as there was so many good things to have with it, but now what irks me a bit is all these threads about "I just got denim for my L1520" when there is already 10 threads about this, why not keep it to one thread? LOL makes it hard to navigate on here with all the clutter :wink:

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
yup I totally understand getting impatient about the denim update as there was so many good things to have with it, but now what irks me a bit is all these threads about "I just got denim for my L1520" when there is already 10 threads about this, why not keep it to one thread? LOL makes it hard to navigate on here with all the clutter :wink:

What annoys me is when Wc will literally make three or four articles about the same story lol. Instead of updating the last one or what not lol. That gets hard to navigate haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon