Unlocked Lumia 830 questions before purchase

ToughD

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I currently have the Lumia 810. Yes it's old but I like it and works great with Preview for Developers upgrade. However, it's getting slow and my wife and I would like a better camera for nature walks and trips. I can't afford a flagship Windows Phone so I'm considering an unlocked Lumia 830 since it has a Pureview camera. I'm on T-Mobile in the U.S. and would like some suggestions and thoughts regarding the quality of the camera, using it on T-Mobile, and does it support WiFi Calling? I have also thought about the 640 XL but it doesn't have Pureview. Hope in the near future someone can post pictures comparing the two cameras. Thank you in advance.

BSobotta

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
My pictures have turned out great. I think they're are some pictures people have taken at the top of the forums.

Let us know what you decided to do?!

Jon Schade

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't have many pics on mine yet but my RM-985 works great on T-Mobile. LTE and thunking down to H+ and 3G when needed. It is T-Mobile after all.

ToughD

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Found a great deal on AT&T green 830s on blinq.com. Used but wow they lol and work like brand new! My wife and I are very happy with them. We also moved to Straight Talk from T-Mobile. We get better signal now and LTE in a lot of places. The 830 camera is much better and pics are much more crisp and detailed than our old 810! Thank you for the replies.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Found a great deal on AT&T green 830s on blinq.com. Used but wow they lol and work like brand new! My wife and I are very happy with them. We also moved to Straight Talk from T-Mobile. We get better signal now and LTE in a lot of places. The 830 camera is much better and pics are much more crisp and detailed than our old 810! Thank you for the replies.

I have bought from them before and they've always given excellent bang for the buck. Congrats.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss