Just today bought the nokia lumia 730
    But after setting up and playing up a bit, it restarts within every 2 minutes of usage. Been a long time windows phone user, also tried a soft reset. Anything that can be done to solve this issue??
    03-03-2015 11:11 AM
    But after setting up and playing up a bit, it restarts within every 2 minutes of usage. Been a long time windows phone user, also tried a soft reset. Anything that can be done to solve this issue??
    Possibly a loose battery?... I too have a 730 with no such problem
    03-03-2015 11:14 AM
    Could be a loose SIM card. My dad had that problem with his 8X, put some tape on the back of the card, trimmed it down, put it back in and it hasn't done it once yet!
    03-03-2015 11:20 AM
    Could be a loose SIM card. My dad had that problem with his 8X, put some tape on the back of the card, trimmed it down, put it back in and it hasn't done it once yet!
    Ill definitely try and tell you guys again.
    03-03-2015 11:24 AM
    How does a loose sim card cause a turn off?
    03-03-2015 11:28 AM
    Ill definitely try and tell you guys again.
    Does it turn off or restarts?
    03-03-2015 11:30 AM
    Does it turn off or restarts?
    It Restarts.
    One thing i cannot understand is if this case is because of a loose battery or sim card theb why am i facing it now and didn't face it within 4-5 hrs of buying. I didn't change the position of the either.
    03-03-2015 12:03 PM
    If you already have put in a SD card, try removing it and then check. Issue could be a faulty SD card too.
    03-03-2015 12:18 PM
    It Restarts.
    One thing i cannot understand is if this case is because of a loose battery or sim card theb why am i facing it now and didn't face it within 4-5 hrs of buying. I didn't change the position of the either.
    If it restarts its not the battery or the sim. SD card might be faulty, try to format it. Or else the last resort is a hard reset.
    03-03-2015 07:08 PM
    If it restarts its not the battery or the sim. SD card might be faulty, try to format it. Or else the last resort is a hard reset.
    I havent insert an SD card yet.
    But i figured out what the problem was.
    The ccharger with which i was charging was slow as it was a blackberry charger. As soos as i removed the phone from charging, it stopped restarting and has not restarted itself again.
    03-03-2015 08:30 PM
    How does a loose sim card cause a turn off?
    No idea. It was a known issue on the HTC 8X, but I kid you not it worked. My dad would complain his phone turned off on him multiple times a day, it was doing that for weeks. After that trick it has been months and no issues!
    03-04-2015 10:17 PM