Photos live tile post denim update...........

vikrant1982

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi Friends,

I have a lumia 920 and I have a small query regarding the photos live tile on lumia phones. Yesterday i updated lumia denim on my phone and just after the update i observed that the photos live tile on my home screen started showing some new images just like the images that you have in the backgrounds folder that you see in start+theme settings.

My initial thought was that the update must have installed some new background images on the phone. I headed to the start+theme settings to check the backgrounds folder but these new images were not there. I then thought that these new images must be in the sample images folder but they were not there.

I just want to know what are all the sources from where the live tile picks up the images. I don't need a solution to change these images, i already know that. I am just curious to know from where did the live tile pick those images. I am not really sure if these are new images or background images from some old update prior to denim which could be hanging around in the temp files of the system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786