Thoughts of an iPhone 5 to Lumia 535 user

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi all my Lumia 535 arrived yesterday so wanted to post some initial thoughts, as other iPhone users may be considering lumias.

Firstly as it is the current thing, NO touch issues, it's working as I would expect, so no worries there.

Now to the phone, it's fast, responsive and manages everything I have asked it to do with ease (you will never get a gaming review from me I'm afraid, not my thing).

Overall my feelings have been I am getting more for a lot lot less. What I mean it's that the on phone apps are better than iOS equivelants. I love that it downloads maps, the here drive sat nav is light years ahead of the iOS equivelant. I love the integration of communications in profiles and the people app, makes it easy for me to keep contact with people.

Data senses, battery sense and memory (sense?) are great apps that really help the user manage phone and what it is doing. Overall I'm really impressed and think this phone will be a very useful aid to what I need to use such technology for.

Only gripe so far - the charger - the wire comes solid to the plug, so I have no wire to currently sync phone to lap top!

William.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
First of all thanks for sharing!

Yes, you get a lot of bang for your buck with the 535 plus you can expand it the storage to 128gb (and theoretically you can expand it further using the the newly unveiled Msd card of 200gb as the phone supports SDXC)

Two things I would mention, if you can get yourself a AC-50 Nokia Charger a)because it comes with a factory cable b) more convenient as you can use a longer cable (use a 2 metre cable myself).

Never the less you can always use bluetooth to transfer files over in the meantime :).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss