Lumia camera loses zoom layer button

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
How do we zoom in and save in this new app, it used to be a button at the bottom when you where in the gamer app and looking at photos you just took

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
How do we zoom in and save in this new app, it used to be a button at the bottom when you where in the gamer app and looking at photos you just took

Yes, you're talking about the "Reframe" function, right? I noticed this is gone as well in Lumia Camera 5. You can still use it in "Lumia Camera Classic", but all it is really, is just cropping the picture. As long as you're using the high res version of the image, I think you get the same effect by selecting "edit", then the "crop/rotate/auto-fix" option.

The "Reframe" thing was big with the 1020 release, and it's huge images. Sometimes, I'll just cheat and zoom in on a pic (by pinch/unpinching) and taking a screenshot of the zoomed in image.

marratj

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Just choose to edit the Picture and use Creative Studio as Editor program. This opens the high-res Version and has reframing functionality.

rbiasca

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
yeah, I know i just liked the button right there in the camera roll. I gotta say i am loving the speed of the camera though.

Ben Hanchett

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
The question I have is does this change the original photo? That was the beauty of Reframe the original was untouched no matter how many times to rotated and cropped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb