Anyone else lose super sensitive touch after updating to denim?

Robinsonmac

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just tried to use the super sensitive touch feature with gloves. It no longer works after updating to denim. In fact the while screen seems less responsive after updating. Anyone else have this issue after updating?

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
The update resets your phone back to "normal" I believe, so you have to set it back to "high". I just tested my Icon using it with my hand under my shirt (don't have gloves) and it appears to work for me...?

jtranchina

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Yeah ever since denim my screen is very unresponsive... Pulling down on the notification center takes several tries and gloves with high sensitivity does not work well

Mark Terborg

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah ever since denim my screen is very unresponsive... Pulling down on the notification center takes several tries and gloves with high sensitivity does not work well
My notification center is very difficult to access after updating to denim as well. It usually takes several tries now... I used to be able to pull it down every single time.

shawns77

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
It's been set to high sensitivity since the official denim was released. I just did a soft reset and it's much more responsive now. Crossing my fingers it stays like this!

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
My question is why can I sometimes use a regular pencil ✏ on the Lumia - which is awesome and then again not. Wish there was a feature that would keep super sensitivity for the whole time.
Funny thing is that the first time I got my Lumia there was a moment when I was hovering with my finger and the screen was moving lol..

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I would agree that mine seems more "iffy", after the update.
There have been many times where I would take my glove off, to unlock the phone, and then put the glove back and and move the Start Screen around.
It's kind of pointless, for it to work sometimes.
Honestly, being able to operate with gloves is one of the biggest reasons I like Nokias.
JJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss