Screen Rotation has become unbearably slow

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
With the most recent Lumia Camera update, screen rotation takes approx. 4-5 incredibly long seconds. I have deleted the app and reverted back to the Lumia Camera Classic version, which, thankfully is still available for download.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes, thanks - I've read that in the other thread. I am so tired of doing hard resets on this phone. My sd card has some problems and I seem to never get all of my data back in the right place in its entirety after a hard reset.

Last edited:

jchapman01

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. Don't wanna give up the new camera, tho. Also I'm seeing the unbearably slow screen rotation every where, not just in the camera app.

Madam ImAdam

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. Don't wanna give up the new camera, tho. Also I'm seeing the unbearably slow screen rotation every where, not just in the camera app.

Yes, the messed up screen rotation variably effects all apps, and is particularly unbearable in Metrotube.

I have come to despise performing hard resets, after having to do them on a fairly regular basis (about every two months) for one reason or another.

An issue I have with the hard reset process is that I cant save incremental backups offline, and therefore do not have the option to chose which back up i'd prefer to restore from.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo