This is the 4th time i have had this problem. I payed to have it fixed and i'm not doing it again. Every time my phone dies and i charge it the screen freezes, but the side buttons work. Nokia i can see that there are a lot of people with this problem. I think the 920 needs to be taken off the market or you must give us an option to have it fixed or replaced. I have tried all the suggestions listed but nothing works. Get your act together. Very Frustrated.
    Poshe Diaz likes this.
    03-09-2015 01:51 AM
    Top 5 Issues and Solutions for the Nokia Lumia 920 This website may prove useful.

As a general rule, I never leave anything like Bluetooth or Wi-Fi left on if I'm not using them, if for no other reason that they inevitably use battery and cpu.

I hope this helps, but if it doesn't try to give us more information: what build are you using, which apps were running, etc.
    I have the same problem and it is very frustrating. My 920 now takes about 40 or so hard reset to get it back to working mode. I don't understand why they don't address this issue.
    Poshe Diaz likes this.
    03-09-2015 02:01 AM
    Top 5 Issues and Solutions for the Nokia Lumia 920 This website may prove useful.

As a general rule, I never leave anything like Bluetooth or Wi-Fi left on if I'm not using them, if for no other reason that they inevitably use battery and cpu.

I hope this helps, but if it doesn't try to give us more information: what build are you using, which apps were running, etc.
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-09-2015 02:33 AM
    I goes to show that Microsoft is grossly ignorant to the problems with their products.
    All of their feedback mechanisms in the phones are not communicating to them properly. Or maybe their team is damn lazy.

I gues they want us to move on to other platforms
    03-11-2015 02:33 PM
    Wow. I didn't know the 920 had so many issues. Mines been running like a champ from day one. Maybe try the software recovery tool and restore from a back up?
    03-11-2015 02:42 PM
    Yup, my 920 has been perfect. I've owned the 830 (still have it), 635, 1020, 925, 1520, 930, and 735 and my 920 is, by far, the best Lumia that I've owned. Absolutely no problems with it at all.
    The other Lumia's (except the 830) have been returned for various problems.

Fred
    03-11-2015 08:02 PM
    The freezing issue is well known....It's all over YouTube, forums and etc..... I had to go out and purchase a 620....This is why I'm hesitant to continue on supporting WP.
    03-21-2015 08:56 PM
    Try to upgrade at the last fw (Denim),make a factory reset of the device, don't install any particular app and see if in the time the issue appears.

If yes try this other (ATTENTION: this procedure is dangerous, you lost the guarantee and you can damage your device):
    1)reflash your device to a 920 Portico fw no brand (CV) with Recovery tool.
    2)run a factory reset
    3)upgrade to Amber>Black>Cyan>Denim

More times the issue is borned by a bad customized rom (from the local operator).
    If also in this mode your device will continue to have the issue then is an hw issue.
    03-24-2015 03:44 AM
    This is the 4th time i have had this problem. I payed to have it fixed and i'm not doing it again. Every time my phone dies and i charge it the screen freezes, but the side buttons work. Nokia i can see that there are a lot of people with this problem. I think the 920 needs to be taken off the market or you must give us an option to have it fixed or replaced. I have tried all the suggestions listed but nothing works. Get your act together. Very Frustrated.
    you dont have to pay for it to get it fixed assuming that the fix is to have it reflashed.

Just use the Lumia Software Recovery Tool on Pc and flash it (wipes everything).
    04-02-2015 04:38 AM
    Everytime I have that issue, all I do is soft reset the phone. It works perfectly after the soft reset
    04-02-2015 07:00 AM