Why am I unable to watch videos on the various sites?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Unable to watch videos on the various sites

I an new to nokias and have a nokia lumia 930. However i am unable to watch any videos that are on the BBC sport website or the Sky sports website. It come up with either video not available at this time or this video is not supported for this device. Surely you must be able to watch these videos???

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Unable to watch videos on the various sites

I an new to nokias and have a nokia lumia 930. However i am unable to watch any videos that are on the BBC sport website or the Sky sports website. It come up with either video not available at this time or this video is not supported for this device. Surely you must be able to watch these videos???

Sky sports live videos are region restricted so make sure your region is supported ! As for BBC maybe live streaming videos faces flash player issues which can cause this problem.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

We can't watch those vid's... I haven't checked but I think those vids need flash and our browsers only support html5

kewint

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site

wp_ss_20150921_0002.png Hi when I try to watch vids on the bbc sport page I get this. Is this a bbc/Microsoft/app dev issue?
Also mine is a 635 not 930
thanks

kewint

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
yes tried downloading the bbc sport app before and I still get the same message, "your device is not currently supported" so just wondering who needs to support windows phones the bbc or Microsoft or an app devoloper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos