Bad lag when phone wakes

Nubwy

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
When I have my phone on, but asleep and I use my power button to wake it, I almost always get 2-4 seconds of resuming just to see my lock screen. This has only happened in the last couple of days, and I don't have any live or data features on my lock screen. What gives? This is extremely irritating. No updates to the os that I know of.

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
When I have my phone on, but asleep and I use my power button to wake it, I almost always get 2-4 seconds of resuming just to see my lock screen. This has only happened in the last couple of days, and I don't have any live or data features on my lock screen. What gives? This is extremely irritating. No updates to the os that I know of.
If you don't use any app or lock screen background feature then try using one and see if the problem persists. I would suggest you to try using Bing as your background and check off it fixes the resuming screen !
You can also try soft reseting your device and check if it fixes the issue!

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

had you installed any Lockscreen Beta.. or apps that change lockscreen?
also try turnON kids corner and then turn OFF...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos