Any hybrid case recommended?

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a hybrid case, not thicker like the otterbox defender but something in the middle (or even less), like case-mate tough cases or something like that.
Also if its have a protect for the micro usb it would be awesome.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I have a Trident Cyclops. It's not too bulky (less than an Otter), and does the job. I actually dropped my phone yesterday onto concrete, and just about had a heart attack. It scuffed the case a little, but the phone was fine. It has a USB port cover. The only thing I am not sure of with that is if the flap may put unnecessary pressure on the port, so I usually charge wirelessly now.

Anyways, all in all, it's a pretty good case.

PsyOr

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Looks good!
Where did you bought it? at the official site there is no case for the 930 and when I google it there is only for lumia icon (929), that not 100% same size as 930.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
I bought an Icon case - it fits perfectly. I believe they are exactly the same size. The parts for them both are directly interchangeable (screens, battery covers, etc). I think the two phones are exactly the same dimensions.

mary beth hale

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a hybrid case, not thicker like the otterbox defender but something in the middle (or even less), like case-mate tough cases or something like that.
Also if its have a protect for the micro usb it would be awesome.

Incipio DualPro is good. And yes, the Icon cases and screen protectors fit the 930.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786