Slip Grip Car Mount

jptbay

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
** Disclaimer ** I am not in any way affiliated with this company. I am just an enthusiastic customer.

For my old Lumia 900 I used a Slip Grip Car Mount. It was awesome because it allowed you to, with only one hand, install or remove the phone from the mount in a flash. The phone is rock solid in the mount, and Slip Grip made many custom versions that allowed you to use your phone in the mount with a specific phone case. I used a Ballistic case on my Lumia 900.

I recently upgraded to a Lumia 1520, and I was disappointed because Slip Grip did not support this phone. Instead I bought a Ram X-Grip mount that is adjustable. It held the phone fine, but I was constantly annoyed because it requires you to use two hands to get the phone in or out of the mount.

I emailed the people at Slip Grip about making a mount for the Lumia 1520 and to my delight they agreed to build them, and are now available!

Many different options for phones with or without a case, and tons of mounting solutions.

I would almost never pimp a website, but I love that Slip Grip agrees to support our wonderful 1520. They also have grips for many other Lumia models.

arwars

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I have no release issues. I like the "magicMount" system of using magnets. I always hated finding a mount that fit the phone or one that was easy to use. The 'Dash mount' was preferred to eyesore of a windshield mount and I could put the phone next to me on the dash. You can find them at Walmart or Amazon for about $15.

The only issue with it holding the 1520 is 'me' knocking it off now and then. It doesn't fall on bumps or normal traveling.

Tim Goddard

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi I know this is a bit of a old thread, but I was doing some research after ive bought mine and just wanted to share my experience. I got a Wuteku Magnetic Phone mount from amazon, after a friend recommended it. It works great, I have a samsung S5 and works flawlessly with it. best thing is it doesnt mount on the windscreen I use to find my old one got in the way. You can move this in any direction you want - its really neat.

As im a newbie cant post a link on here but - search wuteku magnetic phone mount in amazon and it be there - Its great.

Attachments

• IMG_0398-square.jpg
    IMG_0398-square.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0601_wuteku-square72.jpg
    IMG_0601_wuteku-square72.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members