Which of this Product Codes is better in terms of updates?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The second one. The first one doesn't get much updates anyways. BTW Denim has been released for the Brazil RM-985 if you wish to flash using NSU

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
The second one. The first one doesn't get much updates anyways. BTW Denim has been released for the Brazil RM-985 if you wish to flash using NSU

Full denim ? I have the second one and I don't have full denim only part and waiting for the goodies like lumia camera 5

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Full denim ? I have the second one and I don't have full denim only part and waiting for the goodies like lumia camera 5

Nope, the second one is the MX CV ROM. I was talking about the BR CV ROM 059W5L5, I see the full denim ROM on Nokia's servers so mostly it would be released OTA in a couple of days

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Nope, the second one is the MX CV ROM. I was talking about the BR CV ROM 059W5L5, I see the full denim ROM on Nokia's servers so mostly it would be released OTA in a couple of days

ahh well that's interesting.... hehehe good stuff thanks for clearing that up for me

Dalia Dominic

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Hola, no se si ya se actualizo tu celular 625 rm942 a denim si ya lo hiciste te felicito, sino puedes usar la siguiente variante canadiense te coloco el c?digo del produto: 059T1X4 VAR NAM CA ROGERS SL (Rogers) la buscas con navifirm, la descargas y la instalas, aparentemente creer?a que como no es latina no servir?a, pero no va de maravilla, luego la actualizas una descarga grande, luego bajas voz Espa?a, regi?n Espa?a y tienes denim con cortana, aqu? en Colombia funciona bien, ha y esta libre de logos y programas de operadoras se parece a una variante de pa?s. Es ciento por ciento compatible con nokia 625 rm942. Suerte.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05