What's new in the Lumia 630 with Denim update ?

Karim Yelles

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys, I was wondering what is new in the lumia denim update, is it faster, how's the battery life....?
I plan to buy this phone soon !

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, I was wondering what is new in the lumia denim update, is it faster, how's the battery life....?
I plan to buy this phone soon !

The Lumia Denim update brings a number of improvements and new features to all Lumia devices, though of course they will vary according to the device. You may read more about it here and here. As for the L630, we've got a dedicated section for it here - there are a lot of feedback, discussions and information from real users.

In general, according to sources, the battery life on the Lumia 630 is better than a lot of its predecessors - you could make it through the day without having to worry about charging it under normal use (as long as you don't use it for 24 hours straight, of course). It also has SensorCore technology, which I personally think is neat. Overall it seems well-valued at the price it's offered, but of course it has it's limitations. You may want to read this Windows Central article on the Lumia 630, too, just before you decide to buy it.:cool:

Prathamesh Tambe

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Ok so now denim is "available" for l630 india as per the "availability in asia pacific page" but when i check for updates, it says your phone is up to date, but the worst part is, when i try to manually update it by "lumia software recovery tool"
It turns out it still has cyan on it, i can't flash denim through it too !! So is it not yet available in the server itself ? Then why update the webpage?

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Ok so now denim is "available" for l630 india as per the "availability in asia pacific page" but when i check for updates, it says your phone is up to date, but the worst part is, when i try to manually update it by "lumia software recovery tool"
It turns out it still has cyan on it, i can't flash denim through it too !! So is it not yet available in the server itself ? Then why update the webpage?

It is available and i got the update. May be you have to wait a bit more. Don't worry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos