Can I get some help resolving the error code MS Store?

Colton Leseman

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Help Resolve Error Code MS Store

I get this when I try to install an app to my Nokia Lumia 520:
There is a problem completing your request. Try again later.

Inquiring minds may find this error code helpful: 80154039

I am connected to the internet and apps update without a problem. I am submitting this on my phone in fact. Please help, thanks in advanced.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Help Resolve Error Code MS Store

I get this when I try to install an app to my Nokia Lumia 520:
There is a problem completing your request. Try again later.

Inquiring minds may find this error code helpful: 80154039

I am connected to the internet and apps update without a problem. I am submitting this on my phone in fact. Please help, thanks in advanced.

How long have you been experiencing this? I've encountered this problem occasionally, but the store usually comes back to life after a few minutes or a few hours. A bit more information can be found in this support page, but the information there could already be outdated. I'll suggest just waiting a bit longer for the store to come back.

Colton Leseman

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site

Thanks issue resolved I was suspended from Xbox Live a couple days ago, when the issue started. Sucks that I can't download any apps until 3/24/15 :(.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Thanks issue resolved I was suspended from Xbox Live a couple days ago, when the issue started. Sucks that I can't download any apps until 3/24/15 :(.

Thanks for updating us, looks like the information in the link is still up-to-date.

That's just 10 days after "PI day" anyway.:angel:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99