Please support my thread to let Microsoft know our capicitive buttons are too bright with Denim

JC_Yang

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi, all.
I just open a new thread in official WP support forum to report this issue.
Anyone who find his back, home and search buttons too bright with Denim should join me to let Microsoft know it.
Even though this won't guarantee us a solution in short time, but it's better to let them know asap.
Here you go, if you don't want to type words, at least vote at the upper left corner "Had this problem" to support the thread.
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-322c-4b3b-98ee-c4ef5f098f43?tm=1426413878352

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
yes because they're so bright they're blinding you, even in the day light, right?... I find the buttons brighter but they don't bother me whatsoever... I don't know what is wrong with some of you LOL

JC_Yang

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
yes because they're so bright they're blinding you, even in the day light, right?... I find the buttons brighter but they don't bother me whatsoever... I don't know what is wrong with some of you LOL

So you don't have to know, and I don't care if all people share the same view as me, for example, you. I think some people will know and understand me. And if you're able to read my complains, you will not mistake it as a pain we have in day light. Oh, sorry, I forget that you can't read us. Period.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
So you don't have to know, and I don't care if all people share the same view as me, for example, you. I think some people will know and understand me. And if you're able to read my complains, you will not mistake it as a pain we have in day light. Oh, sorry, I forget that you can't read us. Period.
who's "US" ? the people for too bright capacitive buttons organization? LOL btw with your last post, no I can't read you...

Shayan Davoodi

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes I do support it. Actually they don't bother my eyes but I loved them changing with screen brightness and I think Microsoft missed the point in Denim...
But again, I don't think it's a big problem. Some people may even LOVE the feature I called "miss-building" ( there are always some people say "no it's the best and you are wrong" ).
Thanks for that thread.
I wish Microsoft cares about what most people think.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, plz give us options Microsoft. Its frustrating, and have been a long time. Watching any video in the dark is horrible. If you don't watch videos that much then you might wonder what's up.
Also, trying to use the phone as a nightstand clock in daylight in the office or what ever its annoying as hell.

rodneyej

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I love the new brightness❗❗ The buttons are fine, and they hide the factory defects, like the yellow color, and those pesky black specks..
Please keep the brightness as is, MS....

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I don't mind it at all. I didn't even notice it changed, tbh. I think my 1020 is still brighter. I thought the 1520 wasn't bright enough when I first got it.

Now if they could magically make them more white than dirty white... :p. Think that's the hardware though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99