Lumia 630 India showing no update available

Vishnu PG

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
After waiting for nearly half an year round. The news that my lumia is getting the denim made me smile. But when I tried using the check for updates option in phone update there was no update available. What am I missing here?

kansal

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Maybe your phone is already at the latest build if you are using the Dev Preview..
Check the latest build number from the MS website for your phone.

Vishnu PG

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I am not on any preview. I still have cyan. I know that the update is available but the problem is it does not show up when checking for it through settings.

Prathamesh Tambe

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't have pfd installed , i had tp but rolled back to cyan (LSRT) , n now it says phone is up to date, in Lumia software recovery tool, it shows that i could install cyan, i thought that one time i had tp installed maybe thats messing with my denim update, so i flashed the cyan again through (lsrt) , still shows my phone is up to date , even in (lsrt) it shows cyan !!

I am having l630 single sim cv India :(

nicolasmart

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Change the region to United States and when it's updated, revert it back to India. But first make sure that your phone is not buyed from a carrier that will block your updates.

Vishnu PG

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't have pfd installed , i had tp but rolled back to cyan (LSRT) , n now it says phone is up to date, in Lumia software recovery tool, it shows that i could install cyan, i thought that one time i had tp installed maybe thats messing with my denim update, so i flashed the cyan again through (lsrt) , still shows my phone is up to date , even in (lsrt) it shows cyan !!

I am having l630 single sim cv India :(
Well we s seem to have the same problem. Only i have not opted for any pfd. My phone was never updated from the end of last August or something...

Prathamesh Tambe

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
There is simply nothing we can do about it (officially) as LSRT itself isn't showing denim but cyan , i guess we'd just wait, just as we did for this long :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs