WIFI and Bluetooth shutting off and random phone reboots

bo snyder

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
I have a 1320 that I got brand new back on Black Friday from Cricket. The problem is after it has been on for a while, the wireless and/or bluetooth or both shutoff. When I bring the status bar down, the wireless icon and/or the bluetooth icon will be cleared out and not active. If I try to turn it back on, nothing happens, the icons stay black. I reboot and usually that fixes it but not always. Sometimes I have to reboot it a couple of times.

Also my phone sometimes reboots when I'm using the GPS to track my bike rides when the phone is in my bag. I know that because when I get to the end of my ride and check the app, Cyclometer, it stays "it has been shut off, do you want to resume" or something to that effect and then I resume it and a portion of my ride is missing from when it apparently has rebooted. I also have had it reboot on me in the middle of something that doesn't happen often.

My phone is on 8.1 and has no more pending updates. this is eating up my data plan because I normally use wireless at home. I also can't use my bluetooth speaker while riding because if I connect my bluetooth speaker to my phone, the bluetooth will shut off after about 15-25 minutes of use. It first starts to become somewhat intermittant for couple of minutes then bluetooth shuts off altogether.

daemron

Banned
Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
1320 is total bull****, the more you use it the more bugs and issues it will have. After having serious SD-card problems, it has developed a new issue and is in "Loading... Resuming..." state. Had it for a year, never again lumia or ms phones, **** YOU ALL WHO DESIGNED THIS ****!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720