Who is not using screen protector?

Aziz Abdurachman

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Nokia say it has hardened glass, but not gorilla glass. Even gorilla glass can get scratch, who is not using screen protector and how is the screen condition now?

shadow118

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I've got a 620 for a year and 8 months now and havent used a screen protector or a protective case. There are some tiny sratches, but you have to turn off the screen to see them, when the screen is on, they are not noticeable. I've even dropped it a couple of times.
The phones case has changed color from bright white to grey, especially at the edges, but that's a problem with white phones in general :D

Aziz Abdurachman

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I use mine about 2 years, and have changed the screen protector a couple times. I was planned to remove it if it's okay.
Mine is white too, but it turning into pinkish-grey, so I buy a new black case :)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I used my Lumia 620 for a month without screen protector after buying it. After I got a single noticeable scratch I immediately put a screen protector on it. It was my first smartphone so I was being very careful with it(I usually am with gadgets).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb