Turn off live tile

PiggyMiddle

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
So I am setting up the 830 as I want it, but the "People" thing on the Start screen is moving around making me dizzy.

I currently have it reduced to a tiny square, but how can I stop the woozies for the next size up square? :)

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I know my mom does not like it either, she has a lot of pics added to contacts but does not like the flipping. uses small on her 520.

fgaudet

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I hate it too and use the small tile as a work around. It would be nice to have a toggle for the live tile.
Same here. I find the concept really cool, but in practice, there are some contacts mug shots I don't want on my home screen. There should be a setting to disable the feature, or maybe just show "faire" contacts...

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I find the concept really cool, but in practice, there are some contacts mug shots I don't want on my home screen. There should be a setting to disable the feature, or maybe just show "faire" contacts...
I don't even have any contact pictures. I just don't like the constant flipping and Facebook icon. I don't think its a big deal, just a design choice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs