Your Phone cant connect to wifi network

isicles

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have a wifi network in office and every now and then I keep geeting the error your phone can't connect to Wi-Fi network.

Wifi working fine as other devices are connected and working well.

What could be the reason

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have a wifi network in office and every now and then I keep geeting the error your phone can't connect to Wi-Fi network.

Wifi working fine as other devices are connected and working well.

What could be the reason

I've experienced this with my home WiFi router, but with two different causes: the first was because I typed in the wrong password in my device; the second (and on a different occasion) was that the WiFi router was allowing only a devices with pre-determined MAC-Addresses. You may want to check with your IT handling the WiFi connection, checking if there is some form of limitation to the number of connections to the WiFi.

As for other WiFi sources, I've experienced this when the signal was weak. You may check if the router signal for this.

Let us know your findings.

isicles

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
These reasons do not apply to me as I am always connected to same network all the time. Only sometimes it gives this error. Next day will get connected automatically.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I just started getting this connection error with my home network on my 930 a couple days ago, it had no problems for weeks prior. I've been having to reboot the router to get my phone to connect. It's intermittent also, doesn't happen all the time.

isicles

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes exactly as you described. I can't restart my router always as others connected as well.

So it means it is definitely windows issue as we usage the same issue and different hardware but common software.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Wi-Fi has lots of incompatibility issues generally. I suggest you ensure the router has the latest firmware updates installed. Get IT to check as it is at work.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
These reasons do not apply to me as I am always connected to same network all the time. Only sometimes it gives this error. Next day will get connected automatically.

Check with your IT personnel so that they would be able to directly diagnose the problem and prescribe a quick fix for it.

isicles

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Already did that. Also checked the router logs for signal loss etc. Nothing wrong.

Other people having same issues with no hardware in common. Only software is common.

Other interesting thing. If I come back next day to office and make sure phone or router NIT restarted yet my phone will connects flawlessly I do not understand the error or logic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro