Can I save my Lumia 1320?

Ramakrishnan M

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 1320 dead

When I try to Update My Lumia 1320 to LUMIA DENIM It's Suddenly switched off. After that It's not switch on. I tried with Nokia Software Recovery tool and Hard reset, there is no response from device & there is no indication showed.

I given for NOKIA CARE in my local service center, they also tried and they told me there is no response from device your device got dead.

Is there any solution to wake up my LUMIA1320. Any one can help me to get my device wake up please.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 1320 dead

When I try to Update My Lumia 1320 to LUMIA DENIM It's Suddenly switched off. After that It's not switch on. I tried with Nokia Software Recovery tool and Hard reset, there is no response from device & there is no indication showed.

I given for NOKIA CARE in my local service center, they also tried and they told me there is no response from device your device got dead.

Is there any solution to wake up my LUMIA1320. Any one can help me to get my device wake up please.

Maybe your battery is totally flat and your battery got in a "coma" you could try to revive it by putting it to a charger for several hours. (it can take a lot of time). Not sure if this helps but you could try.
Some people got it working by connecting it to the wall plug and others got a coma battery working again by connecting it via a USB to a computer.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 1320 dead

First connect it to the charger and try this RECOVER YOUR WINDOWS PHONE | LumiaTutor.COM

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb