Casing for extreme use

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I would like to know if there are any cases I could use for my Lumia 1520 as protection from extreme use like dragonboat race, trekking and other risky outdoor sports? I've been traveling a lot lately and doing dragonboat race at the same time but I couldn't bring my phone out there because I'm afraid water might splash on it or when I'm in the mountain and it fogs, I couldn't protect it from moist, mud or dusts. I think its such a waste if I wouldn't be able to use Lumia 1520's awesome camera for those memorable experiences. And I don't wanna buy a goPro because if that's the case I would've bought a Lumia 535 instead and a separate go-pro camera. Thanks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
You have only a small amount of options here and unfortunately they may not work for you as it depends on what you require exactly.

You can get waterproof pouches that protect against water, example - Amazon.com: Waterproof Case for Nokia Lumia 1520 / 1320 / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / Mega 5.8 / LG G PRO 2 (Black) + Sumaclife Wisdom * Courage Wristband: Cell Phones & Accessories

There is also Outerbox - Otterbox Pursuit Series 20 & 40 waterproof dry box - Review - Coolsmartphone

If you're looking for a case to protect your phone you can look for something like this - Lumia 1520 Case Review: Minisuit Rugged Kickstand Case | Windows Central

There's no specific waterproof case unfortunately.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

jptbay

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply guys, but can you use this boxes to take pictures or videos? Because I'm looking for a case wherein you can take pictures and videos at the same time feel relieve that your phone is safe from water, mud, sand etc etc. Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99