Unable to turn off wireless

MambaDave

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I have had an 830 for about a month now and I am having some strange problems with Bluetooth connecting to my band and to my vehicle. Basically it is unreliable, sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't. I have found by turning off my wireless connection that the problem goes away. My problem is, even though I turn off the Wi-Fi toggle in settings, have "turn Wi-Fi back on" set to manual, have both toggles in Wi-Fi sense turned off it will still turn on and connect to my home and office access points. I don't want to delete the settings for the access points, I just don't want it to connect unless I turn it on. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I have had an 830 for about a month now and I am having some strange problems with Bluetooth connecting to my band and to my vehicle. Basically it is unreliable, sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't. I have found by turning off my wireless connection that the problem goes away. My problem is, even though I turn off the Wi-Fi toggle in settings, have "turn Wi-Fi back on" set to manual, have both toggles in Wi-Fi sense turned off it will still turn on and connect to my home and office access points. I don't want to delete the settings for the access points, I just don't want it to connect unless I turn it on. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Hard reset the phone by going to settings-about-reset.THis usually works

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs