Has anyone flashed the Argentina Claro firmware to RM-820??

sleeve22

Banned
Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I am considering flashing my phone to get the latest Denim firmware. Has anyone chose this path? And if so, are there any issues or limitations to this version? Or am I better off waiting for the official Rogers release? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
I am considering flashing my phone to get the latest Denim firmware. Has anyone chose this path? And if so, are there any issues or limitations to this version? Or am I better off waiting for the official Rogers release? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
I'm interested in this cz I'm thinking of going the same way cz my phone is from Mexico and no denim there

sleeve22

Banned
Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
For a 920, what exactly does Denim offer that you don't get by using PfD and updating to the latest Windows 8.1 from there?
I honestly don’t know the specifics besides a firmware and OS update. I am hoping bug fixes or better performance. It is being offered so why not update. I did notice that when I did the PFD there are now some minor quirks that were not apparent before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb