Email stopped syncing

jbates621

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
ok I reset my 920 to try and improve the battery life but yesterday my wifes 920 has stopped syncing her Comcast email account. I have removed the account and redid it but now it is stuck on syncing and wont let me do anything with it. I have tried soft resets and turning it off and nothing has helped me sort this out. Thanks in advance for any help,
Jason

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
ok I reset my 920 to try and improve the battery life but yesterday my wifes 920 has stopped syncing her Comcast email account. I have removed the account and redid it but now it is stuck on syncing and wont let me do anything with it. I have tried soft resets and turning it off and nothing has helped me sort this out. Thanks in advance for any help,
Jason

Make sure that the phone date and time settings are correct - these are reset whenever a soft reset is performed on the phone. They usually should be automatically corrected if the phone is connected to the internet, but there are times when automatic synchronization does not work.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
time and date are both correct now i get an error message with error code: 80072f30

According to this source, you just may need to wait a bit longer since there appears to be a problem in the communication between your phone and the server. It could be a server issue, or a connectivity issue. You could try resetting your WiFi router.

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with my Lumia 1520. It worked all weekend, but this morning (Monday) it's now syncing. I get the following error when it tries to sync:

Last updated on Friday (which is weird since it worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

We're having aproblem downloading messages. Make sure you have a connection and your account info is correct and then try again.

Last tried 2 seconds ago
Error code: 8004005

This is happening regardless if I'm connected to AT&T's network or wifi.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99