Today March 29, 2015

Justin_wp

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I received a new update OTA WiFi! Lumia 535 is the best! Thank you developers! I look forward to the update WP10! After installation the phone has returned to normal, all installed applications remained on the phone!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I received a new update OTA WiFi! Lumia 535 is the best! Thank you developers! I look forward to the update WP10! After installation the phone has returned to normal, all installed applications remained on the phone!

Glad that you're enjoying your Windows Phone experience so far. Let us know what OS version and Firmware Revision numbers you now have. You can check this in your phone Settings > about.

Justin_wp

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
OS version: 8.10.14234.375
Firmware revision number: 02060.00000.15053.24003
Hardware revision number: 3.0.0.0
Radio software version: 20c9.00069.0001
Chip SOC version: 8212

Extras+Info: Build Creation Date 02/02/2015

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
OS version: 8.10.14234.375
Firmware revision number: 02060.00000.15053.24003
Hardware revision number: 3.0.0.0
Radio software version: 20c9.00069.0001
Chip SOC version: 8212

Extras+Info: Build Creation Date 02/02/2015

This is the latest available update for the L535 and has been released to certain regions of the world within the past few weeks. This update was expected to address the screen touch issues with the L535.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
This is the latest available update for the L535 and has been released to certain regions of the world within the past few weeks. This update was expected to address the screen touch issues with the L535.

well the problem has improved but this update didnt solved the touch problem completely.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Update .375 for my 535 helped a small amount with single touch.
Not with anything else.
Scrolling was still stuttering and keypad touches were more than frustrating.

With any luck when mine comes back from Microsoft repair it will let me smile while using it.
This phone for me has been a minor nightmare.

lamblumo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
well the problem has improved but this update didnt solved the touch problem completely.
I'm also facing touch problem latest update .... Plus Gps navigation also not working and double tap to wake also not work and have dead pixel on display
What I do ? Its 25 days old. They ill replace ?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm also facing touch problem latest update .... Plus Gps navigation also not working and double tap to wake also not work and have dead pixel on display

You could try to bring it back to the store and check their product replacement terms and conditions. If your phone is still within the product replacement period, you can have your phone replaced... but that does not guarantee that the screen-related bugs (except the dead pixel) will be gone - the screen related issues are known to be inherent with the L535.

As for GPS, the antenna on the L535 might be less sensitive to GPS that is why it is having a hard time getting a location reading if there are a lot of obstructions in the surroundings - there is no repair for this.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

they wont , i tried mine was also 20 days old they said no replacement. anyway you should try

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
As for GPS, the antenna on the L535 might be less sensitive to GPS that is why it is having a hard time getting a location reading if there are a lot of obstructions in the surroundings - there is no repair for this.

But before the last update, gps worked great like every other lumia i had. It even locked inside the house in 5 seconds.
Now it is a mess..

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
But before the last update, gps worked great like every other lumia i had. It even locked inside the house in 5 seconds.
Now it is a mess..

The phone stores its location every few moments or so in a cache. If your position has been determined before the update and logged accurately, it's possible that the cache was lost during the update. Try "calibrating" your GPS by allowing your phone to be detected just outside your house. Once your position has been logged numerous times just beside your house, your phone should be able to interpret the logged data as a reference point.

There was no difference with the performance of my L535 GPS before and after the updates.

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
The phone stores its location every few moments or so in a cache. If your position has been determined before the update and logged accurately, it's possible that the cache was lost during the update. Try "calibrating" your GPS by allowing your phone to be detected just outside your house. Once your position has been logged numerous times just beside your house, your phone should be able to interpret the logged data as a reference point.

There was no difference with the performance of my L535 GPS before and after the updates.

Thank you for the help & information!
I tried to leave the phone outside in clear sky for more than 15 minutes but it didnt change anything. Even the nokia care service couldnt fix it and they refused to replace my phone so i gave up and decided to move on to another brand. But i still have my 635 as a second device.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the help & information!
I tried to leave the phone outside in clear sky for more than 15 minutes but it didnt change anything. Even the nokia care service couldnt fix it and they refused to replace my phone so i gave up and decided to move on to another brand. But i still have my 635 as a second device.

No problem.

As a momentary side note from the OP, how's the GPS performance on your L635?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos