Lumia 830 build quality

Gaming Life

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
One thing I love about the 830 is the build quality. I have had this phone for about 5 months, and dropped the phone at least 4 times face down on the ground. The only thing that happened is minor scratches and few deep on the edge. However, the aluminum siding shows signs of it wearing out. Two corners of the black siding has its paint out. Don't know what to do. Do any of you guys have this problem. And for warranty issues, should I take my phone to the Microsoft store for repair or from the carrier I bought from. I live in Canada.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
One thing I love about the 830 is the build quality. I have had this phone for about 5 months, and dropped the phone at least 4 times face down on the ground. The only thing that happened is minor scratches and few deep on the edge. However, the aluminum siding shows signs of it wearing out. Two corners of the black siding has its paint out. Don't know what to do. Do any of you guys have this problem. And for warranty issues, should I take my phone to the Microsoft store for repair or from the carrier I bought from. I live in Canada.

Take it your carrier.If not then the microsoft store.Usually the phone is under the carrier's warranty

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

Unfortunately, the damages that have been done on your phone are not covered by warranty - those fall under the category of mishandling, especially the dropping and the minor scratches.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss