Lumia 830 has really bad perfomance!

Draconica5

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
My lumia 520 dead, so I bought this Lumia 830 instead of iPhone 5 because I love the Pureview camera and not really have the problem with the app gap.
But I'm not expected this!

After 3 month using, near all of my game get lag as hell, nearly unplayable: Asphalt 8, Dragon Mania (2D game), Angry Bird Epic (2D game), Angry Bird Go (and pixelated),...
They're all drop framerate after couple minutes and my phone start to heating up, the upper right of the metal frame too hot that it can fried an egg! And never think about playing game while charging with this phone!
Reset the phone didn't help at all!

Galaxy S5, Xperia Z3 Compact, and iPhone 5 they're all at the same price range in my country (around $400) with Lumia 830 and they're all have better perfomance. Beside the camera (with I love most) and built quality, I feel ripped off with the power perfomance of Lumia 830!
And don't say "not suit for gaming" or something like that! It's a f*king $400 phone (up to $500 in some countries)! It had to be "not that bad" at gaming!

I hope this's just some kind of problem with hardware compatible and future update or Windows 10 will fix it.
Is there anyone got this problem like me?

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site
My lumia 520 dead, so I bought this Lumia 830 instead of iPhone 5 because I love the Pureview camera and not really have the problem with the app gap.
But I'm not expected this!

After 3 month using, near all of my game get lag as hell, nearly unplayable: Asphalt 8, Dragon Mania (2D game), Angry Bird Epic (2D game), Angry Bird Go (and pixelated),...
They're all drop framerate after couple minutes and my phone start to heating up, the upper right of the metal frame too hot that it can fried an egg! And never think about playing game while charging with this phone!
Reset the phone didn't help at all!

Galaxy S5, Xperia Z3 Compact, and iPhone 5 they're all at the same price range in my country (around $400) with Lumia 830 and they're all have better perfomance. Beside the camera (with I love most) and built quality, I feel ripped off with the power perfomance of Lumia 830!
And don't say "not suit for gaming" or something like that! It's a f*king $400 phone (up to $500 in some countries)! It had to be "not that bad" at gaming!

I hope this's just some kind of problem with hardware compatible and future update or Windows 10 will fix it.
Is there anyone got this problem like me?
It seems you got deflect model. Try consulting with nearest nokia care center. If your phone way too hot it most likely deflect model. Too hot processor drop the performance

Draconica5

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
It seems you got deflect model. Try consulting with nearest nokia care center. If your phone way too hot it most likely deflect model. Too hot processor drop the performance
How can I really sure that I'm get a deflect model? Can I just go too the nokia care, then open an app and say it too hot?
Because It has metal frame so I'm not really sure the heat is normal or wrong...

I don't have any of these problems with any of these games.
"No problem" as a cheap phone with can't really handle some big games or as a flagship phone with can handle most big games?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6