stuck on chinese english keyboard

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you only have the one keyboard you can not change...

Add the keyboard you want.

Now hold down on the keyboard name of the desired language > tap "move to top" from the popup menu. This is now your default keyboard. Any keyboard you do not want that is not at the top of the list > hold down on name of keyboard from unwanted language > tap "remove" from the popup menu.

You must always have one keyboard minimum installed.

karan25i

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
in w10tp..on 630ds..how to use voice dictation..i have installed us india and uk keyboard..microphone sign is there.but it only shows try again..

karan25i

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
how to use voice dictation on lumia 630ds win 10tech preview.there is icon of microphone on keyboard.but it only shows try again..i have uk us and india keyboard installed.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
in w10tp..on 630ds..how to use voice dictation..i have installed us india and uk keyboard..microphone sign is there.but it only shows try again..

how to use voice dictation on lumia 630ds win 10tech preview.there is icon of microphone on keyboard.but it only shows try again..i have uk us and india keyboard installed.

Dual SIM variants are not officially supported in the TP of Win 10 Mobile. I can not state that is the reason for sure.

I can say that it works on my 635 running Win 10 TP.

Make sure Language, Speech, Region and Keyboard are all the same so they agree.

You also may want to try posting your question in the right forum... Windows 10 for Phones - Windows Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos