how to store MAPS on sd card for Lumia 730

nirwizZz

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Recently updated to denim ,during that time i found out that maps were being stored on phone memory ,even though i have selected to download all stuff on sd card ,so had to delete that and than the phone got updated to denim .

After researching i got to know that it could be done through lumia storage check beta app ,but that is not supported on 730 and storage sense is not doing what it should do ,can anyone confirm on this issue or i am doing some wrong settings

nirwizZz

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
rather than making noises for flagship devices people should write on such issues ,later on WI-DI is missing adhoc wi-fi sharing without any middle device ,i am still in for capacitive touch buttons while playing games ,navigation bar just comes up ,even noticed a bug on vlc player that when rotating the device ithe video still plays in portrait mode atleast on lumia 730 ,similar for MX player no folder can be located .

Tuchulcha

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Unbelievable, I just got the brand new Lumia 640 XL and I can't move maps to SD card. I just finished chatting with the Italian customer care and they don't know if this will be fixed, they just told me it's normal like this at the moment. I don't know what to think, it's fail after fail with Lumia series. I have a 520 that makes noise between one song and the other, a 535 that just won't let me install apps on the SD card, and this new one that doesn't save maps on the SD. Just awful, I chose Lumia as a second phone mainly for Xbox Music and Here Maps/Drive, but seriously, this is the last one.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
What happens when you save the HERE maps on SD card? Does the maps move to the external memory as well? I havent tried this myself TBH :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss