Does lumia 730 have LED for Notification?

vicky geth

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
No... It has no LED. It's an infrared sensor. (Like the one on top of TV remote controls)- Located adjacent to the L730's front cam lens.
To prove this point, Make sure you enabled double tap to wake on your phone.
Now lock your L730. Open camera in other phone, see your phone through the camera screen.. You can see a dim white light pops out every second on your L730. It's not a LED light. It's infrared sensor and you can't see this through your naked eye.

Trq20

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I found that led blinking with my open eye's, when the battery is very very low, almost out maybe, i plug the usb charger and the screen not on, then led show up blinking about 3 times to notify u. so i think thats why they put led only for, but in the future they must consider to use as notification for apps also, because its shine enought like other
common notification light.

MOSJ

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes, it does have a LED on the left side of the top speaker. Some people be confused and say that it doesn't have LEDs because there's also an IR sensor on the right side of the top speaker that can be only seen with a camera (like this). But the LEDs, which are located on the opposite side can be seen when the phone is battery drained:

Microsoft has plans to make them more useful when the device is running W10.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs