After I unplug after full charge the phone freezes', restarts and only shows 24% charge?

jtranchina

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Anybody else experience this bug? Ill charge the phone till it gets to 100%... After I unplug the screen freezes and then restarts. After it restarts it only shows that it is 24% charged. This is the third time this has happened

Lee B

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I?ve never seen this problem, but I?d first test the possibility that it?s a problem with your cable or with the phone?s port. Does it make a difference which end of the charging cable you unplug? Could you find someone with a wireless charging pad so you could test to see if the problem is still there when cable and port aren?t involved?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Do a soft reset, did that fix it?

It has happened to me about two times in my 1.5-ish years of ownership.
A soft reset after that weirdness fixed it. (except it was a couple hours after being unplugged, and Battery Saver no longer counted time from last charge for that day.)

jtranchina

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I?ve never seen this problem, but I?d first test the possibility that it?s a problem with your cable or with the phone?s port. Does it make a difference which end of the charging cable you unplug? Could you find someone with a wireless charging pad so you could test to see if the problem is still there when cable and port aren?t involved?
It only happened twice within the past year and a half so its just very bizarre. Im gonna try the wireless pad to see if that changes anything

jtranchina

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Do a soft reset, did that fix it?

It has happened to me about two times in my 1.5-ish years of ownership.
A soft reset after that weirdness fixed it. (except it was a couple hours after being unplugged, and Battery Saver no longer counted time from last charge for that day.)

Soft reset did not change the battery status.. It stayed at 24% which was very weird to say the least

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett