phone takes to long to wake up

Martin Guy1

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
just received my Lumia 930 and when its charged it takes around 14 seconds to wake up I use bing as alock screen picture if I push the camera button it might wake up depending on how it feels tried resetting the phone worked ok until it any one know of a way of fixing this :crying::crying::crying::crying:

grantpwarren

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
just received my Lumia 930 and when its charged it takes around 14 seconds to wake up I use bing as alock screen picture if I push the camera button it might wake up depending on how it feels tried resetting the phone worked ok until it any one know of a way of fixing this :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Try using a normal photo from your phone...

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Is it installing apps, music, etc.?
Depending on what its doing , the phone may be sluggish while it's still setting up in the background.

droidguy1964

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site

Too.

tangledW

Banned
Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Contract Microsoft, they'll be able tell you something. It may be a bad device.

First thing they'll tell you is to soft reset... then hard reset. If you do this beforehand, you could save some time and if it doesn't work hopefully they'll just replace the device.

If you just got the device and it came through a carrier, they may just replace it with minimal questioning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster