Can anyone Give me the firmware version of Lumia 435?

Hritwik

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone Give me the firmware version of lumia 435...please I need it.....

phoneManufacturerModelName = " RM- "
"PhoneFirmwareRevision" = " "
LUMIA 435 CV India

I want RM version of lumia 435 dual Sim India version..please give me...and firmware version of same phone..p-lease.. ...

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can anyone Give me the firmware version of lumia 435...please I need it.....

I believe there is only one variant of Lumia 435 as a Factory Unlocked.... RM-1070.

Just a guess!!!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can anyone Give me the firmware version of lumia 435...please I need it.....

phoneManufacturerModelName = " RM- "
"PhoneFirmwareRevision" = " "
LUMIA 435 CV India

I want RM version of lumia 435 dual Sim India version..please give me...and firmware version of same phone..p-lease.. ...

Do you already have this phone? If yes and if you just wanted to know those information about your phone, you can check them out yourself in Settings > About and Settings > extras + info. However, if you're asking for the update for the latest firmware version in case you have not received it yet, only Microsoft can give you that. You can try checking for updates in Settings > phone update.

If no, some articles say that the dual SIM version is RM-1068 or RM-1032.

Ovais43

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site

In Pakistan...lumia 435 dual

Mod edit:
Personal info removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site

In Pakistan...lumia 435 dual

Thanks, but the build number for the version available in Pakistan might be different from the build number for India. Also, you may want to remove the IMEI-SV and Active Customer Configuration numbers (and all the other info that is not the amount of RAM, Manufacturer Name, Mobile Operator and Core Build ID) for security reasons.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs