Auto correct issue

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having issue where autocorrect changes when to she? It happens alot on mine.

Not here. Never happened with my L1020 and my L535 Dual SIM.

Is this problem persistent? Does this occur for other words? Short words and/or long words?

If you're using the swipe to type feature, make sure that your fingers swipe over the correct letters (not just near the letters) and all of the letters in the word you're typing for best results. I'm suspecting the big screen is getting in the way of finger movement, making gestures for short words less accurate - possibly more of a fault of the obstructed movement of the fingers rather than of the phone.

If you're typing using the regular method of tapping on the individual keys, I can't think of a reason why your phone would correct a correctly-spelled "when" to "she".

BTW, Welcome to Windows Central!

ghaleon92

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome 😁. It is while regular typing not swipe. Its just so odd. And its not 100 % of the time but it does happen alot. But i still love this phone so its not a deal breaker or anything.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next big phone to upgrade to. I have a few people egging me on to go back to an iPhone. But no thanks 😎

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome ��. It is while regular typing not swipe. Its just so odd. And its not 100 % of the time but it does happen alot. But i still love this phone so its not a deal breaker or anything.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next big phone to upgrade to. I have a few people egging me on to go back to an iPhone. But no thanks ��

Same thing people around me said when my L1020 broke down: "It's time to switch"... but I know you can already guess what I did.:cool:

At any rate, glad to know it's not much of an issue for you. The L1520 is a "monster" both for its size and hardware specifications for the time it was released. It makes us wonder what the successor would be like.

ghaleon92

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
yup i had iPhone before. i had actually just bought the iPhone 5 when it came out i think it was a September by December i was over it and used my moms upgrade to get the L920. And thats all it took for me to keep with windows phones. unfortunately while meeting some friends for lunch i was putting it in my pocket and it got snagged on my shirt and it fell and cracked the screen some time later soo i thought that was a good enough excuse to get the L1520 :D. had that ever since ;)

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My 920 is constantly changing 'this' to 'tho' even after a reset, even when spelled correctly, but not when using WordFlow. Is tho even an English word?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea