[L535] Update Available within Lumia Recovery Tool?

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
OS.jpg

I got notification an update is ready to install today after install every thing is the same in about phone but when I plug the phone to recovery tool I got new software version to install.

Any one got this ... anyway I'll install it and see.

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for mistake

I already have the same on my phone I got the update over phone update not recovery tool but when I plug the phone tells me there's a soft for install ?!

Is that normal

Mostafa Saleh

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
OS.jpg

This is what available now over lumia recovery tool and by the way this update what I installed over phone update 3 days later but the OS version is different

wp_ss_20150407_0001.jpg This is on phone right now

Should I install it or it's the same ( this will reset all my phone setting ).

All this to resolve the horrible touch problem:shocked:, L535 without touch fix will be a black point in Microsoft new devices history.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 101482

This is what available now over lumia recovery tool and by the way this update what I installed over phone update 3 days later but the OS version is different

View attachment 101483 This is on phone right now

Should I install it or it's the same ( this will reset all my phone setting ).

All this to resolve the horrible touch problem:shocked:, L535 without touch fix will be a black point in Microsoft new devices history.

Before proceeding with the update (through your PC, which would erase all your phone data), you may want to read this thread (post # 14) first. In summary, the touch screen improvement seems to be isolated to the dual SIM variant only and that the improvement is very minor. In my opinion it won't be worth the hassle of a clean OS install.

diegalex

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the same update pending on Lumia Recovery Tool. My device is a 535 Dual SIM. This update is the same that these days has been discovered? Should I update using Recovery Tool or I should wait to receive via OTA?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have the same update pending on Lumia Recovery Tool. My device is a 535 Dual SIM. This update is the same that these days has been discovered? Should I update using Recovery Tool or I should wait to receive via OTA?

The update is minor, may not be worth the re-flash. Just wait for the OTA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos