High resolution photos

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. I have a 930 and what I've noticed is that uploading photos through the Microsoft fb app pales in comparison to some apps like JBD for facebook which is noticeably better but the app crashes sometimes.
To make long things short, what i want to know is how to actually access the high resolution pics on my phone and then upload those instead of the supposed 5 megapixel ones through online sites. The quality always degrade using those sites so I want to know how to access the full resolution pics from my phone and upload those instead and get the best quality since they're gonna get degraded anyhow.
Can this be done without having to hook my phone to a laptop as i am currently without one. An app, setting or something
I just want to use my camera the way it was meant to be used or to say the best pics it can produce. I want full access to them. Thanks !

Kevin Rush

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I usually wait one week before "bump"ing. What is JBD? Do you know if facebok even recognizes and stores even 5mp pictures? (I honestly don't know.)

Makubex1980

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I dont have an facebook account so i really wouldnt know how or what for the pictures, can help you find the high res ones though. Install the filebrowser on your phone and navigate to your camera roll, you find your 5mp ones and high res ones all in 1 folder.

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I dont have an facebook account so i really wouldnt know how or what for the pictures, can help you find the high res ones though. Install the filebrowser on your phone and navigate to your camera roll, you find your 5mp ones and high res ones all in 1 folder.

Thanks a lot !! I found that if I delete the low res pics, the high res ones are still on my phone but just not the camera roll. I deleted the low res ones and favorites all the high res ones so I can have easy access to them. Awesome !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo