I have a Lumia 920 with cyan update but I am not able to use the camera and when trying to download other camera apps I am having a error "Your phone doesn't have a feature of Camera and phone is stuck in headphone mode
    04-08-2015 11:55 AM
    I have a Lumia 920 with cyan update but I am not able to use the camera and when trying to download other camera apps I am having a error "Your phone doesn't have a feature of Camera and phone is stuck in headphone mode
    if the phone is stuck in headphone mode,its a hardware issue.Try this,put a ball point refill in the earphone slot and move it and adjust the volume until it does not show ringer or take it to nokia care
    04-08-2015 10:17 PM

Similar Threads

1. Candy Crush Saga gets another small bug fix in latest update for Windows Phone
    By WindowsCentral.com in forum Windows Central News Discussion & Contests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 05:47 PM
  2. I dropped my phone in water and now I can't connect to wifi, how can I fix this?
    By Windows Central Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 12:36 PM
  3. The Bridge, find your way in this beautiful puzzle game for Windows and Windows Phone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:42 AM
  4. The Asus Transformer Book Chi T100 notebook goes on sale in the UK April 13
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:20 AM
  5. The Logitech Keys-To-Go keyboard for Windows is small enough to fit in a purse
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD