32gb out of stock for Nokia repair center in the US?

Feng Zhang

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Ok so I want to share my repair experience. Long story short, they replaced my 1520. However, when I received it, I checked and it only has 16gb in storage. The phone I sent in is the 32gb version. I called Nokia support and was told they are out of stock... They would call me again when they have the 32gb version and I can send in for a replacement... So frustrating :(

They did promise me they would give me a brand new phone but I read the production has already stopped. I wonder how they are going to order new 32gb version.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Ok so I want to share my repair experience. Long story short, they replaced my 1520. However, when I received it, I checked and it only has 16gb in storage. The phone I sent in is the 32gb version. I called Nokia support and was told they are out of stock... They would call me again when they have the 32gb version and I can send in for a replacement... So frustrating :(

They did promise me they would give me a brand new phone but I read the production has already stopped. I wonder how they are going to order new 32gb version.

They might get a new one from some of their warehouses.Probably India as there is no shortage of stock for the 1520 here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb