Hello... Since my Lumia 930 updated to Lumia camera app.. Any videos I record wont play on my Pc which is running windows 7.... I have to revert to the original Microsoft Camera to get a recording that plays.. Quite frustrating as I have recorded numerous videos with the Lumia camera..and also frustrating as the Microsoft camera is not as good as Lumia Camera app....any suggestions would be very helpful..is it a case of new laptop running windows 8? Thanks
    Kaushik Banerjee likes this.
    04-10-2015 03:31 AM
    The question is which app you are using for running it on the PC
    04-10-2015 03:52 AM
    Hello... Since my Lumia 930 updated to Lumia camera app.. Any videos I record wont play on my Pc which is running windows 7.... I have to revert to the original Microsoft Camera to get a recording that plays.. Quite frustrating as I have recorded numerous videos with the Lumia camera..and also frustrating as the Microsoft camera is not as good as Lumia Camera app....any suggestions would be very helpful..is it a case of new laptop running windows 8? Thanks
    Update to 8.1 would be a better option for your pc.! Again..change the media player you are using..it may be corrupt. Try some other third party media players and check whether the problem persists and do let us know!
    04-10-2015 03:52 AM
    Thanks for the reply's...im using windows media player on windows 7 its been fine until the camera update on the phone.... Any suggestions on 3rd party mediaplayers? Also they wont play on the windows movie maker either.....
    04-10-2015 04:27 AM
    Try vlc
    04-10-2015 07:49 AM
    Thanks for the reply's...im using windows media player on windows 7 its been fine until the camera update on the phone.... Any suggestions on 3rd party mediaplayers? Also they wont play on the windows movie maker either.....
    Try Vlc player , it is quite popular and has most of the codecs support...if that doesn't fix the issue that means something wrong with your phone..
    04-10-2015 11:42 AM
    I have the same problems with the videos recorder on my nokia lumia 930. great on the phone but when i transfer the files to my laptop (now windows10 but the same problems on windows 7) they are ok vidth audio part of the file but the video part its pixelized, lagging, stoping... dont know what is the problem. using windows media player, vlc whatever still the same problem.

again, video is perfect on my nokia lumia and on lumia is not lagging or doing anything worng, just when i transfer my videos to laptop to watch it on big screen they are horrible.

please help cause this is annoying...
    08-13-2015 03:57 AM