Some Settings missings

rohit bhattacharjee

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,
I just bought the Lumia 640, and I noticed 2 things missing. First: there is no option of high touch sensitivity in the touch settings. I tried to update the touch setting from the store, but it was up to date already. So, is it by design?
next: I thought the glance screen had an option of showing the date along with the time. But this one only shows the time. I tried updating this also from the store, and there were no changes, so the above question applies again..
Thanks a lot guys! :)

rohit bhattacharjee

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
it does show notifications.. but the short ones.. not the detailed one.. I think the glance version is stuck to the version before the latest update.. can anybody tell me how to check the version of glance?

rohit bhattacharjee

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I saw that, and I has the latest version. So, just to check, I downloaded the glance background beta app, and selected a beackground from that.. its not displaying the image on the glance screen. so =, either that app is not longer supported, or there is something wrong with the glance screen of my phone.. what do I do??

rohit bhattacharjee

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
There is one more glaring problem, and I want to know whether its just for my phone.. if it is, il exchange it for another piece.. The flash DOES NOT WORK when I switch on backlight in video mode.. whether it be lumia camera, or Microsoft camera, it just does not work.. anybody else facing this??

Aziz Abdurachman

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Is it support for backlight?
What if you turn off the backlight mode?

From what I know in camcorder backlight is to make subject/object doesn't appear dark when background is brighter or bright light is behind it. And in some camcorder backlight does not require light from camera itself.

rohit bhattacharjee

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
when you are in video recording mode, there is an option where you can switch on the flash as a backlight for recording in dark..in lumia camera app, there is an option for switching on that light when u switch to video mode. and it doesn't turn on the flash in my lumia 640..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05